Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Weigh-in Wednesday and other happenings

Today is weigh-in Wednesday! I weighed in today at 138.8 lbs. which means that I have lost 2.2 lbs. That equals to 1.56% lost this week so far. 17.8 more pounds to go! I am excited to hear the progress of everyone else.
I am sooooo happy because I have located all my pictures that I feared were lost for good. I have spent the last 3 days going through them all and doing a thorough back up to hopefully ensure that I won't lose them again. Ciria will be happy to know this because I was worried I didn't have enough pictures of 2006 to do the scrapbook page. So, Cathy, Kiki and Ciria.......I am doing my pages for both 2006 & 2007. While going through my pictures I found some great ones that I thought I should share.






This was at the Provo Temple when Calixta and Nate got married. Apparently I didn't get the memo that said I was supposed to wear a pink shirt with a black skirt.








These were taken this year on the 4th of July at Fort Vancouver. We missed having Alex & Ciria and their families. I look forward to this up coming family reunion this year. I think it will be fun to have us all together this year. Thanks for getting the ball rolling Alex.


















If you want any copies of these let me know and I will be happy to e-mail them to you.

7 comments:

Ciria said...

Fun pictures! I am very happy that you have found your pictures! Great job on the weightloss.

alex said...

191.5 or 4 lbs lost.

Anonymous said...

okay... i am NOT the biggest loser this week. you guys kicked butt... it's totally getting my competitive side going! 0 % weight loss! At least I didn't gain:)

Kristy said...

Alex, that is a 2.05% decrease. Good Job!

Keary said...

I think I gained 15 lbs.
Love Dad

Diana said...

Great pictures...the pages for 2006 & 2007 are great! I gotta go buy a weight scale!

Anonymous said...

my colors were pink and yellow you should have just assumed. DUH! Just kidding and I am proud of your weight lost. I still haven't started.