Ok....today is January 2, 2008 as I am sure you all realize, but this also means today is day 1 of the Biggest Loser Challenge. It is not to late to start. Today I dragged my but out of bed, got the kids off to school and turned on my i-pod and worked out with Tony Horton. I only remember one other time that I have felt so fat and out of shape (not being pregnant) and that was when I started Power 90 the first time in 2004. Except back then I weighed 6 more pounds than I do this time. I am motivated! If you choose to participate I think we should do weigh-in Wednesdays. You should weigh yourself on the same scale each time at approximately the same time each day and then report progress. Today I weighed in at a whopping 141 lbs! My goal is to lose 21 lbs (that is 15% of by body weight) but my body usually stalls when I reach 126 lbs. so we will see what happens. BTW you don't have to post your weight if you don't want to...I am hoping by my doing so it will further motivate me to keep on track.
The next thing that started at the beginning of this month is the 2008 HGTV Dream Home Giveaway. You can enter once a day from now until Feb. 19th. This year the house is in the Florida Keys...how awesome would that be. Here is the link: http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/dream_home_2008/text/0,,HGTV_30596_65584,00.html if you are interested in entering, I know it is a huge chance that any of us will win it but the way I see it, somebody has got to win it so we should all at least try, beside it doesn't cost you anything. Good Luck on both! Have a great day!
7 comments:
195.5 My scale does by halves too.
i am NOT listing my weight! Trust me, no one wants that either. Do McD's fries count as being involved in The Biggest Loser? LOL. Oops, I keep thinking Monday is our start day!
Love the new look of your blog!
Keep it up.
Love Dad
204
-Nate
Okay so Nate and I are in. But I will never disclose my weight.
i'm sorry but I choose not to participate. But I will cheer you all on!
Count me in...however I am starting in FEB!...doing a 21 Daniel Fast with a baptist co-worker! REALLY!
Post a Comment