OK Alex, I guess this just for you and me since we seem to be the only ones participating. I have to sadly report that I did not lose any weight this week but I didn't gain any either. Huge bummer but I am sure that "my fat is turning into muscle". At least that is what everybody says to make you feel better. Dan did start this week. This is my good news for the week...Dan finally came home after being in Utah for 12 days. I am so happy to have him home. Which brings me to Calixta's post. Diet cola cans usually remind me of Dan. But in addition to that when ever I see the kids playing their instruments it reminds me of him, my Grandfather clock that he chose, and one of my favorite things is Harley Motorcycles.
We had SO much fun when we had a motorcycle. I can't wait until we can do that again. Hopefully I will be able to fit into all my leathers when we get around to getting another Harley, which brings around full circle to weight loss. It's not to late to start! Come jump on the fat wagon with us!
4 comments:
i broke my scale. We have to go and buy a new one. I already told you this but, I thought I'd let the rest of the people know who read these comments. i think I gained weight though
I finally weighed in...my starting weight: 251. Ugh!
I am starting 2nd week of Feb ...I have a co-worker that will be my support. But I am not posting my weight! UGH!
Love those good ole' Harley days...We're still hanging on to OUR leathers/helments/gear for the day when we get another too! As long as Steve increases his life insurance policy, I'm on the bus.
P.S I have never seen a grandfather clock like yours, good job Dan!
Post a Comment