Monday, December 17, 2007

Paula's Family

Hey from Virgina! I have had such a wonderful time out here so far, I think Dan has also. We arrived at RDU at 8:30pm NC time. We then met up with Paula and Frankie and their family at the Cheesecake Factory over at the Crabtree Mall in Raleigh. They were so kind to wait for us. We had a great time with them. Paula and Frankie are the sweetest, kindest people you could ever meet. They have 6 AMAZING children, all of whom Paula home schools.



The oldest is Morgan, who was just 6 months old when Paula was my YW advisor. She is now 18yrs. old and is attending college in VA. She has a great personality you can tell she is very smart and beautiful, too! Spencer is 16 and seemed pretty quiet but got to talking to Dan before long. From what I overheard he is a good basketball player...Cute too! Kaylee, is around 13 and is a state champion in gymnastics. She is also very pretty, sweet and smart. Then there was Julia, 10, who became instant buds with Dan. They had a great time together. She is also in gymnastics and has quite a little sense of humor. She is a little red head like our little Zeke with a personality to match, lots of spunk! I love it! Just like all her bro's and sisters, she was equally as smart, pretty and so much fun to be around.

Benson is 6 like Zeke. He was just so quiet and well behaved, not like Zeke. We didn't get to see much of him as he was so tired he eventually laid down on the bench and fell right to sleep. Poor little guy was worn right out, he was a cutie though! The youngest little girl, Natalie, is 22 mo. old. She is a little firecracker! Every time she got the chance she would get down and make a run for it. She is so cute and such a happy little baby.
Frankie practices law in his town and is also the bishop in his ward. He is as always, very kind and generous. Thanks again for dinner!


And last but not least is Paula. She is the salt of the earth. I love her so much and you can't help but love her family too. Paula is everything I want to be when I "grow up" and she has been ever since I met her at the age of 14 or 15. She helped me through trials in my life and has always had a kind word to say. Paula will always have a huge place in my heart and in my life. I wish we could have spent more time with her and her family, they are just so fun. And I think they managed to convince Dan that it would be a good idea to move to NC. I think that will be further down the road, but I would come visit them anytime and they are more then welcome at my house anytime as well....all 8 of them!

4 comments:

Keary said...

I wish I remembered them a little, unfortunately I was too involved with work and illness to have paid much attention to many people whilr there.
Love Dad

alex said...

idon't remember the jonses if you move to n.c. then we'd have an excuse to go there

Ciria said...

she looks exactly the same- what a beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad you had a good time!