Friday, December 14, 2007

What have I been up too?

Just in case you all have been wondering what I have been up to, I am here to tell you. Dan is home so we have been so happy to spend any time with him that we can. Dan posed just for me.

I have made 100 emergency preparedness folders for our ward, 100 Joseph Smith bookmarks double sided & laminated for next years lesson manual for Relief society and 100 copies of the 2008 lesson schedule to be put inside each manual for RS all before I have to leave. Zac has been home for 4 days sick with a fever/sore throat/pinkeye. I went to a birthday lunch for one of my friends who turned 40 this week. Had an IEP meeting for Zeke and much, much more that I won't go into right now.

We did get the new Utah quarter released this week. Now we only need Tennessee and Maine so if you see them, please grab them for us.

Toni came home in a bad mood yesterday and then "accidentally" gave Zeke a black eye when she kicked her door shut on him.

I found this video Toni shot of Zeke dancing in front of our Christmas tree to Christmas music on my camera. It is so cute I had to share.

5 comments:

alex said...

zeke is a great dancer, your camera is cool cause it zooms, i'm glad ours doesn't have one cause i'd use it too much

Keary said...

;I get exhausted justreading about what you do. Can you imagine if I tried to keep up. :-(
Love Dad

Anonymous said...

cute dancer! you are one busy girl! Wow! how do you do it? and I see that i missed a call from you too, really how do you do it? Tell Zac to get better soon, Breck is down and out with a cold too. that time of year i guess. love ya, enjoy your trip.

Diana said...

Busy lady...Toni did a great job as a director...quite a talent directing Zeke with the "hip hop" dancing moves!

Ciria said...

Your kids are cute. Hope you are having a great time.