Thursday, December 07, 2006

I am not going to win anyway

Ok... this isn't fair. I haven't checked any e-mail or blogs in some time so here it is the 7th of December and I just found out about this. I wouldn't win anyway. I just breezed through everybody's blogs and I have just decided that I am boring. This is probably why I do not blog. Boring and busy! That's my life. The most exciting thing in my day is when I empty the canister to the vaccum and I get to see all the dirt and dog hair the vacuum collected every time I vacuum. Oh and checking the mail. I love to check the mail but it usually a bill or my next netflix movie. Watch out cuz' we get crazy around here!

So, like I said, it is the 7th of December, and I haven't bought one present, pulled out 1 single christmas decoration, put up our tree or even done a single christmas card. Talk about being a bah humbug! This little condo we are in has absolutly no room for a tree. I suggested to Dan that we put it front of our front door and just not use our front door. He said that would be funny to have to open up our garage door when people come to our house. Not that anybody comes to our house ever so I don't see this as a problem. This is Dan's year to pick a tree because every year he says we should get a Charlie Brown tree, the one that nobody else would pick in the lot and take it home and love it. Every year I say no and get the tallest, fullest, most perfectly shaped tree I can bare to pay for. This year we only have room for a tree that is possibly 5-6 ft tall and about 2 ft in diameter with a budget of about $15.00. Not to mention the fact that I have absolutly no idea where we are going to hang stockings from with no fireplace to be seen in here. I am just waiting for the questions from my kids about how Santa is going to get in. Wish us luck!

I know this is not much of a blog but, I have million things to get done today and still none of it involves christmas. ( But I will vacuum again today!)

3 comments:

Keary said...

One day you will understand that the only one bored by your blogs is you. The rest of us are very interested in what you have to say, as YOU left and are totally incommunicado with us. LOL
As I said to Kiki, blogging is the best thing to happen for a spread out family, we get to see what the others are doing and feeling. I hope you will keep blogging there is nothing better as I am no good at telephoning, letter writing or anything useful.
Love Dad

alex said...

i heard that santa can come through heating vents with magic.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. Just invite us and we will come. We have no problem entering through the garage.