

Last night I got a phone call from Bro. ? from the activities committee letting me know that I could pick up the ham I signed up to cook for the ward Christmas party at his house tomorrow evening. Then he proceeds t tell me his address, that he lives in the twin home area and I would know his house by the 2 spiral Christmas trees on the side of the house. I thought this was so funny because I opened my front door to see that he lives directly across the driveway from me. I even said "Hi" to him earlier when I went outside to take this picture of our lights....he was putting up his spiral Christmas trees.
This is how far apart we live.Sometimes I love not being known.
5 comments:
Well I think there is no way you could be as unknown as your mother and I. Last night her visiting teacher (who is the stake presidwnts wife) came by and had to call us for our address and directins to get hear. we've lived here for almost three years and Diana has never before been visited by a visiting teacher. I guess once you are in the primary no one else cares.
One day we will be known to a few people, I guess.
is cathy making a joke about dads on a ladder. because nutcracking jokes aren't funny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlAkOhH9eek
Great job with the lights- We have the bah-humbug spirit when it comes to lights outside. Love ya- if you need anyone to help out with the kids so you can do some shopping let us know- Zoe would love to go visit the kids.
Post a Comment