Wednesday, December 13, 2006

4.5 Christmas Tree

So we finally got our Christmas tree on Saturday. After going to several places, we decided to go to Smith's (yes the grocery store). When we got there we saw a couple carrying out a tree and putting it on top of their car. So we all unloaded and went to get ours. What we didn't realize was that they bought the very last tree Smith's had. We were running out of time because I had to get the ham to church in 20min. So we went looking around at their artificial tree selection and that's when we found it! A 4.5 foot artificial Christmas tree on sale for $20.00! What a deal right? So we got it. It is the saddest most pathetic tree ever! Toni cried over it. We got it home and the kids decorated it with all of their ornaments. On Sunday we strung popcorn and put it in the tree. The best part is the angel who tops our tree. The kids love it and had a blast with our goofy 4' 5", $20.00 pathetically sad artificial tree.

Zeke's cool hair doo for the ward Christmas Party.


This is what he is doing now...I love it.


4 comments:

Keary said...

The angel looks alot like a little girl of your own. I thought what happened to Toni, she has wings!
Zeke has got to be the coolest kid in town, I'll bet all the little girls at church wanted to meet him. WOW I looovvee the hair-do

Anonymous said...

This is definitely your Charlie Brown tree Dan has always wanted! I'm with Toni on this...tears ... but Christmas isn't about the tree...its about...THE PRESENTS!!! LOL. Love ya lots.

Anonymous said...

PS... it is a cute tree...i especially LOVE the ornaments.

alex said...

Our tree is drying out faster than something clever