Thursday, December 14, 2006
I am grounded
Ok, yesterday I finished our christmas shopping. Yeah !! But today I have to finish my christmas cards. So on Tuesday I was walking out of a Cabellas and these 2 guys whistled at me. Secretly I smiled to myself because I got whistled at. I didn't dare look back a t them because I didn't want to see what they looked like. In my mind I wanted to imagine it was Brad Pitt and Antonio Banderas (cuz you know they hang out alot together at Cabellas in Lehi, UT). So that night I told Dan about my whistle. He asked me if it was more of a cat call whistle or was it more of a calling the dog whistle because there may have been a dog near by and they were calling their dog. How RUDE!! He is just jealous! Actually we both laughed and I told him in my mind it some gorgeous guy .....that was probably leagally blind. Like Toni once reminded me when Dan said I was a "Hottie" she promptly responded with "Dad, she is a Mommy not a Hottie"! She also told me that I look good only one third of the day. It's a good thing I have all these people around me to keep me grounded.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
don't listen to them YOUR A HOTTIE
most people look their best when they sleep, except for Calixta
I have no idea what Alex was talking about. I think you look great all day every day. Tell Toni to get some glasses.
Post a Comment