Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Moving?!

I know that I am very lame and haven't blogged in a very long time and I offer no excuses besides that I am a mom of 3 and lead a very busy life and I had to give a talk last Sunday and I got called to be a primary teacher and I have had back to school shopping and we are Toni's soccer coach and etc. But none of that matters because I said I wasn't going to give any excuses. But the reason for this blog (as if I really need to write this...and everybody doesn't know already) is to confirm what you are hearing. Yes we are moving...and yes to Utah! We have decided to hang our hats up (or should I say umbrellas) out here and go back to Utah to start all over again. This wasn't my first choice as a place to go, probably not even my 5th choice but it is what it is. Who knows maybe I will learn to love all the brown out there, it will definatly be a change from the lush green out here. I do know that I will enjoy seeing the sun more. That's all I can do for right now.
~Kristy

2 comments:

alex said...

i used to live in utah, i just want you to know that it's not that bad.

Keary said...

I think you will do well in Uah. Personally I would not choose Utah for a good place to live as I cannot breth well there. I believe that NYC is the absolute worst place to live and that west Texas is the best. Of course I served a mission in southern Texas and it has always been my favorite.

As you can see I seldom read your blog as there is so seldom anything new there. Please take more time to let us know how you and family are doing. I am always interested in what my kids and grandkids are up to.