Ok, those of you who have known Dan & I for more than 3 years, would have never, ever (in a million years) thought they would have seen this day! Frankly, I never thought that I would see this day and I have been married to him for 13 years. He truly is a changed man...for better or for worse you will have to decide. I think it is all for the better, of course! Dan is in love with his black & white fury friend (Eco) that has horrible breath and drinks out of the toilet! (It's no wonder why he has bad breath...the dog that is! JK) Yeah, I know, CRAZY! Not only does the dog get to be indoors but Dan will let him sit in his lap while he is on his leather recliner! He also takes him to work with him almost everyday, which means that he rides in Dan's relatively new truck. Just goes to show that you can teach an old dog new tricks!


Happy First Day of Spring!
1 comment:
From the way he treated Isaiah to this... Just AMAZING.
Post a Comment