Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Q & A

1. What is your occupation? A nurse, accountant, house keeper, cook to the not-so-famous, dog walker/groomer, teacher, gopher, chauffeur, sometimes judge, jury and attorney, psychologist and finder of all lost things. In other words a mother!
2. What color is your underwear? White
3. What are you listening to right now? My kids playing on a microphone.
4. What was the last thing you ate? Enchiladas for Breakfast
5. Do you wish on stars? No, I wish on the sun, I guess that is a star so my answer should be yes.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red
7. How is the weather right now? Overcast and rainy.
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Kathleen Sharif
9. How old are you today? 31, 6 days away from 32
10. Favorite drink? Water, Lime Margerita - virgin that is , lemonade, and cream soda
11. Favorite sport to watch? Basketball but even more than that, what ever sport my kids are in.
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? yup, not any more though, I am going to go grey gracefully!
13. Do you wear contacts or glasses? No, but I am supposed to.
14. Pets? 2 dogs, Sam & Eco
15. Favorite month? July
16. Favorite food? Mexican, Hawaiian Haystack, Beef Stroganoff and Cheesecake
17. What was the last movie you watched? Garden State which I would not recommend
18. Favorite day of the year? July 4th
19. What do you do to vent anger? yell and cry
20. Hugs or kisses? both, but it depends on who it is from
21. Cherry or blueberry? Blueberry if I had to choose one of those, if not it would be strawberry
22. Living arrangements? In Bob & Sandy's house, which we built, that they just moved out of and we are buying from them with Zac, Toni, Zeke, Dan, Sam & Eco
23. When was the last time you cried? I can't remember, I think it was in South Carolina getting ready to come back to Washington
24. What is on the floor of your closet? shoes , clothes and sometimes Sam my dog
25. Who is/are the friends you have had the longest? Matt & Lisa Tobey (13 years now)
26. What did you do last night? Made Mom's Enchiladas for dinner and watched Grey's Anatomy
27. Favorite Smell? Ocean air, new born babies, Lilacs and Honeysuckle
28. What inspires you? Sunshine, Dan & My children
29. What are you afraid of?
Mice
30. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Spicy
31. Favorite car? Volvo wagons and convertible VW bugs
32. Favorite dog breed? Long hair miniature dacshunds
33. Number of keys on your key ring? 2
34. How many years at your current job? 10 years
35. What is your favorite smell? same as 27
36. How many states have you lived in? 7 (TX, WA, NC, NV, ID, CA, UT)
37. How many cities have you lived in/name them? (14) Laredo, TX, Connell, WA, Moses Lake, WA, Spokane, WA, Durham, NC, Wendover, NV, Rexberg, ID, Wendover, UT, Monterey, CA, Provo, UT, Payson, UT, SLC, UT, Vancouver, WA, Camas,WA
38. What was the last book you read? The Wedding (a sequel to The Notebook)

2 comments:

Keary said...

I always love to read things like this as these things help me to understand my children better as no one likes to talk to me and I think this to be the best form of getting to know them. I think you really have a good life.

Anonymous said...

I loved your list of foods - I totally agree!I am trying to go grey gracefully also but I don't think I'll make it.