8-23-2016
Dear Prows Mom,
 |
| This is PVT Carr |
I loved your socks and card! It was such a surprise to me. I couldn't stop smiling! I got your package at the same time as grandma and grandpa Prows letter. Which also made made my day. Prows tells me all about you and your son Zeke. I saw his picture in his uniform, such a cutie!!! Prows talks about him mostly. She's very proud of him and all that he has overcome. She cried her eyes out every time you or Zeke write to her, it's really special! It must feel really good knowing that you have 3 brave children that are part of the 1% of the world, military life can be scary!! I don't know much about the boys but as for Toni, she is very strong and very positive. There is not a day that goes by where she isn't smiling and encouraging someone else, always spreading her positivity around. For example, whenever we get smoked by drill sergeants, all of us are angry and stomping around – Prows is always saying "come on guys, free PT is the best!" We can't help but to laugh even though we're angry at that moment. Again, thank you for a letter! I also received one from Aunt Cathy & Grandma Prows. You guys are very thoughtful and I am grateful.
It was nice to finally get some mail :)
-PVT Carr
No comments:
Post a Comment