Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Life Changes

The kids all started school on Monday. They all have had a great experience so far so I hope it continues this way. I am really happy with the schools so far. We were in such great schools in Camas I was almost positive that we would not find any better schools. Much to my delight they are appear better than the ones in Camas so far. It just goes to show that sometimes it is better to have new experiences.
Now that all my kids are in school full time, I think I will be looking for a job. I have been an "At Home Mother" for over 12 years now and this will definitely be a change. I can not believe that I am already at this new phase in my life. I thought it was further away than it was and it seems to come all too fast. For a person who really tries to avoid change, I seem to be in the middle of quite a bit right now and surprisingly doing pretty well with it. I just hope we can get this house thing resolved quickly. Keep us in your prayers.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad the kids like ths schools! Has Toni made a boyfriend like that guy at the ZOO? haha I think that sometimes change is good and I am sure after 12 years of not working you will actually enjoy working! Good Luck with everything. We miss you and your in our prayers. Love ya!

Diana said...

You will do great...you have been blessed with SUNSHINE year round!
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

this will be me, in the same situation in about three weeks when the kids head back to school. it makes me want to cry:( Ditto on the change comment, i don't like it at all! this is when i wish the most we lived closer, because then we can hang out together. sigh. oh well.

always in our prayers and our thoughts. love ya.

ps.
am thrilled the schools are good! great, great news.

Keary said...

You are the lucky one right now. Try to teach your kids it is good to be close to family. You seem to be doing great, I'm glad for you.

Cammie Malaga said...

I feel your pain. I hate moving but more than that I hate making my kids move :( Never thought I would miss Texas so much. The kids started school already? Call me, I want to hear about the road trip!

I hope the people are nicer in Georgia than in Chicago.