Friday, August 08, 2008

I'm in Georgia

Ok...we are in our new "hometown" in Georgia. It has been pretty rough at times but so far we are all loving it! We have met some really neat people. We miss our family though...tonight Toni cried after she got off the phone with Grandma Diana. She misses you terribly mom! Keep the calls coming, remember they are free because we are both with at&t. I will have to give you more details of our adventure here later, so I am just going to do Cathy's list. Love all you guys!
  • Where is your cell phone? on the nightstand
  • Significant other? Dan
  • Worst bad habit? worring about what other people think
  • Hair? very CURLY and going gray
  • Fave food? cheesecake
  • Fave thing? ditto... summertime and babies laughing and a good book or movie
  • Dream last night? I dreamed that I had a dream that I wanted to tell Dan about then I dreamed I told him...weird I know
  • Fave drink? water with lime
  • Dream/goal? to be happy with me
  • Room you are in? LaQuinta Room 301
  • Your ex? had a couple 16 yrs ago....
  • Your fear? not being liked or loved....also heights and lizards
  • Where do you want to be in 6 years? ditto...happy, healthy, and thinner, hopefully out of LaQuinta room 301
  • Where were you last night? LaQuinta Room 301
  • What you're not? tall, busty and blond....or a singer
  • Muffins? blueberry
  • Wish list item? a house
  • Where did you grow up? North Carolina
  • Last thing you did? read my families blogs....loved it
  • What are you wearing? robe
  • Your TV? Dancing with the stars
  • Your pets? Sam and Eco our dogs
  • Your computer? hp....need a new one
  • Your life? kinda crazy....adventurous
  • Your mood? happy
  • Missing someone? my family
  • Your car? falling apart....love the volvo!
  • Something you are not wearing? bracelet
  • Fave store? Target
  • Your summer? Good....interesting
  • Love someone? yup all in LaQuinta room 301 (and CA, WA, UT, TX.....)
  • Last time you laughed? tonight
  • Last time you cried? a couple days ago

Good night!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

imagine my delight and surprise when i saw that you blogged! Love ya! miss you too. Hugs.

Ciria said...

Thanks for the laugh! LaQuinta Room 301! We miss you much.

Keary said...

t's been a long time since I saw you blogging. We all need to blog more often I'm so happy you are enjoying GA.
Love ya Dad.

Diana said...

Miss you guys,too!