Sunday, December 02, 2007
Zeke just can't stand it
Dan and Zac went shopping for gifts on Saturday. They got one for Zeke, Toni and myself. When they got home they wrapped them all and put them under our temporary 4.5ft tree we got last year. Zeke came home from playing at his friends house and saw that there were presents. He has had 1,000,000 questions and has been asking every 5 minutes of his waking hours since Saturday, if he can open his presents. This may be a spanking on Christmas Eve moment in Zeke's life, then he and Aunt Cathy can swap stories. Actually, after trying every way imaginable to deter him from opening them (Zac even made him a Christmas count down chain) and also to keep him from going crazy, I think I will just have to hide them all until Christmas Eve. Thank goodness he is now asleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
breck would do the same thing...if...i hadn't locked all his gifts up in a closet. as for the christmas eve spankings...they became a tradition. bygones
(chanting)spank him! spank him! spank him!
Yeah, for that exact reason I have not put out any presents.
I do the same thing to. Nate has to spank me when I do that.
NO kinky stuff Calixta
Post a Comment