Friday, December 21, 2007

You gotta love Clorox


So at least one person in my family has been sick for about 3 weeks now. So after Dan called me this afternoon to tell me that he had to go to urgent care because his eye infection had gotten worse, I decided that I was done with this sickness. I got my ipod turned on and spent at least 5 hours today going around with Clorox and disinfecting everything in the house. I am talking walls, cabinets, door knobs, handles, switches, the whole bathroom (all 3) and the kitchen, everything down to the stair banister as well as keyboards, remotes and telephones... anywhere our hands would have touched. I changed all sheets and towels. They were washed in HOT water and I replaced all toothbrushes. After I was done, it felt so good to know that everything was clean and germ free. Hopefully this will help us all get feeling better. Tomorrow....time to bake. Only 3 more days til' Christmas!

4 comments:

Keary said...

You cam always tell when it is just three more days till Christmas (Happy ANNIVERSARY)!
Love Dad
PS: You should stop using those wooden spoons even if food tastes better with them on the second day. JK

Anonymous said...

lovin the clorox moment. my house is next. should i send you a ticket? the two of us could tackle my house in probably 2 hours! maids r us...lol.

Diana said...

Great Job, Kristy!!! Wish I had the energy! Guess what...I have a cold! LOL!!!

Cammie Malaga said...

I second that Diana! Pretty sure spraying an entire can of Lysol would do the job just as well!