Sunday, December 02, 2007

Utah or Washington?



When we moved back here, we knew Dan was going to be traveling back and forth. AT the time we decided to move back we thought Dan would most likely be here in Wa. more than in Utah. Not so much...Dan has been traveling to Utah every week. So this has been his schedule for awhile: Sunday afternoon to Thursday evening he is in Utah so that leaves the remaining almost 3 days of the week that he is here. HUGE BUMMER. He left again this morning at 5am. Hopefully we won't have to do this for too long, we are hoping we aren't in for yet another relocation back to Utah. By now I am thinking that getting one of those huge bus RV's might be a nice option. I am sure that the kids aren't into moving again...Toni & Zac have already both said that they would stay and live with Grandma if we were to have to move again. I don't blame them, I might have to do the same also. I wonder what Mom & Dad would think about that?

5 comments:

alex said...

i prefer texas.

Diana said...

Gotta get a bigger apartment!

Anonymous said...

i would stay put. moving stinks. i'm over it. i know you miss Dan so that would be the big decision maker. for now I will keep your "penciled" in address for Washington in my address book...just until you decide.

Ciria said...

No, No, No I am sorry but you are not allowed. Just admit it you are staying where you are.

Keary said...

Sounds as if your mother is willing but not Ciria. Personally I will live with your mother as I have been gone long enough in my life!
Love Dad