We went to go see National Treasure: Book of Secrets today. Pretty good movie, although Zeke was pretty bored. He kept saying "When are they going to find the treasure, mom"? I liked it but I also like Nicolas Cage as an actor. It give you a new way to look at Mt. Rushmore. If you don't see it in the theaters it is definitely worth renting when it comes out. Tomorrow is Zac's 12th birthday. He is going to be sustained a Deacon...can you believe it? He would love to hear from you tomorrow.Only 2 more days from the new year...any more takers in the Biggest Loser Challenge?!? It will be fun.......
4 comments:
Kristy, I saw this movie too yesterday. What a great show. The Black Hills are sacred to the Lakota Sioux so it would make sense that the city of gold would be there. And they had some fun stuff involving Lincoln, one of my many obsessions.
I always think Zac was born on the 31st. Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY Zac - hope it was a great one.
saw it, liked it, would watch it again!
Don't know what to say. Love you and your family.
Love Dad
Post a Comment