Wednesday, January 03, 2007

SWIM MEET RESULTS UPDATE


Ok, we just got back the official results of the kids first swim meet here in Utah! There was about 5-7 different teams competing at this meet from across the Wasatch front area.


Zac swam in a 200 yard freestyle event and took 7th place overall with a time of 3:48.12. Then he swam a 50 yard breaststroke event and took 4th place overall with a time of 53.45.


Toni swam a 100 yard freestyle event and took 4th place overall with a time of 1:48.45 (which was only .98 of a second from the 3rd place time and 2.51 seconds from the 2nd place time). Then she swam a 50 yard backstroke event and again took 4th place overall with a time of 57.72 (which was only 2.31 seconds away from the 3rd place time). It turns out they didn't DQ her after all!


Way to go kids!! I am so proud of them.....now they (and I) can't wait for the next meet.

2 comments:

Keary said...

Well I have waited while I replied to your email and through a conversation with Diana and just before I hung up with your mother this came up. that's a twenty minute wait.
Your kids are awesome and I am so proud of them for even trying this swim meet thing and then to place? WOW!

alex said...

God be with them till they meet again