30 Aug 2016
Dear Mr. Prows,
Thank you so much for your letters. I actually really enjoy them. I was a little confused when I first received them. Your letters lighten up my mood!
Toni is AWESOME! You raised an amazing young lady. I mean yes she does some crazy stuff like take TP from the cadre bathroom. But other than that, she is very motivated. She is always in a great mood, always making me laugh. She does talk about her dogs a lot. She showed me a picture! So cute!
We are now in our last week of white phase!! And yes we finished land nav. We were in the same group. We kind of got lost, but managed to get out. We are now doing BRM. Toni is an awesome shooter. Unlike me. I've never shot any type of gun before. I'm still getting used to it.
Pennsylvania is a great state! I love it there. The weather is a little bit cooler than it is here. I live in Bucks County. Is the country part of PA. I love the scenery! I've never been to Georgia. I've only been down south to Alabama. That's about it. I plan on going because my friend from home is going to Kennesaw State. Well once again thank you so much for your letters! Toni is awesome and a great friend!
Take care,
- Zoe
No comments:
Post a Comment