Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Toni Basic Training letter #3 Came with a Picture!

We received this letter last Friday, August 5th along with a letter from church and a picture that was taken at church.  Toni's personal letter made me very teary.  I am just so proud of our girl!


July 24,2016

Dear Mom and Dad,

The first week is finally over! There's only 6 other LDS in my company including me but about 50 overall. Everyone is so friendly here. It makes me super emotional to be in church because it feels so familiar. I miss you guys a lot right now. I can barely see the paper, my eyes are too watery. Most people here are from Utah if you hadn’t already guessed. They gave us a hand held stack of 5 little scripture books. It’s good to know there are at least a few of us here. It can get embarrassing when people ask what LDS is and I have to explain I’m Mormon but I’m excited to be here! There’s even missionaries, cute ones too LOL.  I cried through the entire him Spirit of God. This one hour week is the only thing that feels normal, the only thing that feels like home. I hope Zack goes, it’s worth it. There’s kids here with tattoos and stuff. This is the most emotional I’ve ever been. This wave of happiness just took over me and I can’t stop crying. I love and miss y’all very much. Thank you for raising me this way. It’s very moving to see all the members in uniform here. I really love it. Just in case this comes before my other letters- Happy Birthday Zeke! Aug. 3rd 

- Love Toni

“PFC Prows”


No comments: