Wednesday, February 06, 2008

No More Weigh in Wednesdays - Stuck in Utah

I weighed in 2 weeks ago (Jan. 23rd) but never got around to posting that I had lost another 2 lbs. Then we left for Utah on an impromptu trip Friday night (Jan.25th) hoping to return the following Tuesday at the latest. While I was pretty good about eating right while I was traveling but my exercise stopped completely. I thought this would be ok because I would start right back up again when we got back but then we got stuck in Utah with all the storms and was not able to return to Wa. again until Friday at 1:30am. We had started to drive back on Thurs. and got 3 hours into our drive when I-84 was shut down in Idaho so we turned back around and headed back to SLC. Dan decided to fly us back home so we headed to the airport to catch a 7:05 pm flight. The flight was delayed for 2 hours then cancelled completely. They then rerouted a plane from Phoenix and picked us up and like I said before we didn't get back home to Camas until 1:30 am. Thanks again Mom for picking us up and waiting all that time!
By Tues. or Wed. of the week we were in Ut. I had stopped eating right all together and I haven't eaten right or exercised since then. I am sure I have gained weight again and I have too much to worry about right now without needing to put this on my plate too. I know I am lame but what can I say. I am sure I pick up again soon but I don't know when. So if somebody else wants to start back up they can pick up where I left off....sorry!

On a lighter note, here is a picture of Zeke with his future wife(he-hee)....Sophie Belle! Love her!!! Wouldn't they make a great couple?!
I think we should keep this picture and use it to announce their engagement in about 16 years. I proposed this to Carrie (her mom) and she said; "First you should know--Sophie is a 10 cow woman. She has several offers on the table, so we are upping the dowry. Maybe you could build us a house!" We are currently still in negotiation. Anybody have some cows I can have?

4 comments:

alex said...

sorry we didn't support you better. I didn't do so well either. all though i did get a stomach virus and i think i'm doing good again

Keary said...

Tell me does/will Zeke Think she is a 10 cow wife? Its Zeke's opinion that counts not her simple mibded mothers opinion!
Love Dad

Anonymous said...

i'm sure I'll regret not being more motivated about losing weight when my birthday comes around again. glad you got home okay.

Zeke has excellent taste!

Cammie Malaga said...

Kristy-
Just wanted to share this little quote with you..
Dear God,
If you can't make me skinny, please make all my friends fat.
Signed,
Cammie
SORRY.