
This is Zac posting a blog about a Big Paper Football.My mom went to a party and I was bored so I taped allot of paper to together and made a giant Paper Football. I don't know all the dimensions but I do know that one of the sides is as big as me. I'm 5'4.
5 comments:
That is a huge football Zachary. I dont think I have ever been that bored before. Your so creative keep it up!
wow. big football. too bad we didn't live close...you, Vallen, & Breck could take it out for some serious play time.
I bet you I can flick that paper football over the mountian
Awesome job Zack, I'm glad you are blogging too!
Where are your siblings JR.? I would they could alleviate some boredom and if they did then how big was your boredom?
Love Grandpa
Post a Comment