Zac got his Ibenez Bass Electric Guitar that he asked for. He has already been practicing. He wants to be able to play Sting's song "Message in a Bottle".
Toni received the Wii. She was the first one to wake up at 4:30 am and woke up the whole house screaming..."I got a Wii, I got a Wii"! The boys received their own numchuck and wiimote of their own.
Zeke received an electric drum set. Santa brought this to be therapeutic for Zeke. We have been told that he was born right handed but due to the complications at birth, he is forced to be left handed. Drumming is a way to help strengthen both hands. Anyway, Zeke has been thrilled about these. The kids also got Guitar Hero from us. We are all having fun playing on it....including me. Although I am terrible. Today I actually passed 3 different songs.
This is video of Zeke trying out his punk rock singing voice. I warning you now to turn down the volume.
We had snow flurries throughout the day. By the end of the Day there was about a 1/4 inch of snow on the ground which meant that we had a white Christmas for the first time ever here in Washington!
This was Zeke by the end of the day
and what a day it was. We sure missed being with our family. Thank you Mom & Dad for the ornaments and thanks Cathy, Vallen, Summer and Breck for the gifts. We loved them. We hope you guys had a great of a day as we did. Merry Christmas!




5 comments:
looks like a happy christmas! your house is the party house! you guys should form a family band, like the partridge family or maybe the jacksons. we were thinking of you too, miss ya lots, love ya too.
Wow what a fun Christmas. You are brave souls. We will have to come try out for the family band when we come up this summer. Miss you!
4:30am? I thought it was bad when Maddie & Rylee came in at 5:45!! I think Zeke may have a musical future - that was hilarious! You guys really know how to live it up!
Zeke sounds like the lead singer for Ministry.
-Nate
I turned the volume all the way down then turned it up until bareky heard. Do you and Dan wear ear muffs?
Sounds as if you all had a great Christmas.
Love Dad
Post a Comment