Monday, November 12, 2007

Zeke's face


This is what happens when you attempt to try and stop yourself on a run away skateboard with your face. Not a pretty sight! This happened in September and all is well now. This picture was actually taken several days after it happened...it was worse than this. I kept him home a couple of days from school. Zeke is a WILD MAN!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi susan! Nice wipe out! Zeke is a wild man!

Anonymous said...

why did cathy call you susan??

Keary said...

What is Stacey going to think of Kristy and her comments? I think you are trying hard to go to Outback when you go back to September for stories. I think January has to be the very limit! JK
Love Dad

Ciria said...

LOL love dad's comment. Tough kid! Zoƫ scraped her knee today and you would have thought she broke her leg she was crying so loud and for so long.

Diana said...

Zeke is THE man!!! He shows no fear!