Daily doings in our simple life.
great job zachary. you really overpowered that kid the whole time. i was impressed
That was so Amazing. I am such a baby when Zachary pinned him I started to cry. GREAT JOB Zachary!
Awesome match! It is amazing that we can capture such good memories.
that was so much fun to watch! Vallen was cheering Zac on the entire time. we are so proud! don't worry calixta I got teary too. it's awesome to see him try so hard, never give up...and of course kick some booty and WIN! love you guys.
ps...this is why we blog!
I would like to see this stuff in person! Won't you get me a schedule so that I can wander by and see them i person, (-:Love Grandpa
NOT i person,BUT in personLOVE GRANDpa
Zachary has found his sport!! So tough but yet a great heart...I ejoyed watching August Rush with him...he really appreciated the movie.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
great job zachary. you really overpowered that kid the whole time. i was impressed
That was so Amazing. I am such a baby when Zachary pinned him I started to cry. GREAT JOB Zachary!
Awesome match! It is amazing that we can capture such good memories.
that was so much fun to watch! Vallen was cheering Zac on the entire time. we are so proud! don't worry calixta I got teary too. it's awesome to see him try so hard, never give up...and of course kick some booty and WIN! love you guys.
ps...this is why we blog!
I would like to see this stuff in person! Won't you get me a schedule so that I can wander by and see them i person, (-:
Love Grandpa
NOT i person,
BUT in person
LOVE GRANDpa
Zachary has found his sport!! So tough but yet a great heart...I ejoyed watching August Rush with him...he really appreciated the movie.
Post a Comment