

Zac had his first wrestling meet this past Friday. It turns out that he was competing against his rival middle school in Camas called Liberty. When it came his time to wrestle in his weight class we heard "the next up will be Prows and Tobey". I couldn't believe it, he had to wrestle Seth! Seth is in the 8th grade, is almost 2 years older, weighs 5 lbs more and is a couple inches taller not to mention that he considers him his cousin. But Zac went out there and fought/wrestled hard. He eventually got pinned but he put up one heck of a fight and hung in there for a while.
6 comments:
That is pretty cool! How nice is that to be in a place where you have that type of friendship with others so close to you.
Camas has another middle school?
Awesome pics! Again I am so proud of you...you are the awesomest (is that a word) blogger! Now you have a rep to protect! Also, where have I been...when did the Tobey's move back to WA! Go ZAC! Wish we lived close so we could cheer him on!
btw...the "Gena" post had me laughing until I cried!
i'm glad you didn't take any action photos of the wrestling. wrestling photos always look the opposite of straigt
Calixta should know there are five middle schools and six high schools in Camas.
Let me know what address it is at and how long the meet is and I'll get C-Van to take me to the next meet, I think it would be great fun!
Post a Comment