Tuesday, November 27, 2007

New wrestling video

Here is new wrestling video from Zac's 3rd wrestling match. He has another match this Friday...hopefully he feels better and can go. I will get video of that also and post it later. He loves to read your comments. This one is quite a bit shorter. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wish we lived closer. i would make ZAC ATTACKS shirts, signs, buttons, etc. Maybe we could even come up with some cheers...ZAC ATTACKS IS THE MAC PACK FACT...whatever... I'm no cheerleader. Still we will continue to cheer from our couch!

alex said...

the mac zac attac (i left of the k for coolness), is really fast, i can't wait for his pins to be even faster. Great job

Keary said...

I would love to come watch but I have two problems for the 30th:
!) I have an appt in Portland at 2:00 PM and
2) your mothwe did not send the address so I could get C-Van to take me!
Love Grandpa
PS I really want to go see you asap!

Ciria said...

I would love to see the smile that comes with that! That was awesome!

Anonymous said...

Zachary that is amazing. I hope you continue to wrestle. And soon you will have a Lettermen jacket. Great Job

Diana said...

"Zac the Man" I am very proud of you Zac...looks like you found your sport!