Tuesday, November 27, 2007
I am going to miss you....
Last night Zeke came to me as I was making dinner and had tears in his eyes. I asked him what was wrong and he said "When I grow up and am a daddy with my own wife and my own house, I am going to miss you". Then he started to cry so hard. I told him that I would see him all the time just like I visit my mom & dad. He responded "but you not know where my house is...and I am going to miss you". Then he cried even harder. Then I told him that he was probably going to work with daddy in the company and that he would live close by and that I will always see him. This seemed to do the trick. He gave me a hug and went upstairs to play. I love my kids and I am glad they want to stay close to their parents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
i remember when I realized that I would live far away from my parents. I did the jig.
I'm just kidding mom.
that is so sad. He is so cute. I do that to I miss my parents when I am gone.
That makes me want to cry. What a sweetheart.
:) Breck has done the exact same thing to me too! We have such sweet, sensitive boys. love them!
I only know how sad I was in reading Alexs comment!
Love Dad
What sweetie....and I miss all of you out there in the "far and dreary world"
Post a Comment