Thursday, November 08, 2007

Family Christmas Gift Exchange??


Just thought I would put this out there for some feed back....so tell me what you think.


Because our family is so big it is pretty hard for us to exchange christmas gifts with everyone so I thought maybe this year we would do an exchange like we did when we were kids. I was thinking that we would be assigned numbers in the order we were born then I could randomly select numbers out of a hat or something to match us up. This way we would just get one family gift and it could be more econmical. I was also thinking that maybe we all put in some money (amount could be discussed) for a group gift for mom & dad??? Just some ideas so tell me what you think or give me some different ones if you have any.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

count me in! That would be number #1!! Lol. Just let me know so I can plan. thanks for the sweet idea. so thoughtful. love ya.

Ciria said...

Sounds great to #3. But I think everyone should give gift ideas - I stink at finding things to give

alex said...

I think it's great that your #2. You will forever by my # 2 sister. #2 thats so funny. for me to poop on.

Anonymous said...

I am number 6 that is sad... you will have to let Andrew know because he doesn't blog... But it is a great idea...