Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Blah Blog

Don't really have much to say. I have been busy doing RS secretary stuff and laundry today. I was also able to talk to Andrew today. He said that he was in for the gift exchange and group gift to mom and dad. We went fishing yesterday and it rained and rained for hours. I ended up going back to the truck with Zeke. Dan & the other 2 kids stayed for another hour and they still didn't catch anything. But we did see some huge Chinook Salmons jumping out of the water 4-5 feet in front of us. That was cool. See you tomorrow.

4 comments:

alex said...

that was a boring blog. thanks for doing it. gift exchange sounds good. i don't want to buy mom and dad anything too expensive like a video game or something

Anonymous said...

Breck was born to the wrong family. He is always asking us to go fishing!

Ciria said...

at least you did it. only thirteen more days and it will be a habit.

Keary said...

I think everyone gets a real charge from your blogs. Since there was only two previous ones this year it seems as if you are new to the family! :)
Love Dad