Friday, May 11, 2007

Mothers Day again?

Ok, Dan left to go back to Utah yesterday and he will be there at least 10 days working. Somebody said that it stunk that he will be gone over mothers day, I say not so much! Mothers Day is just not that big of a deal to me. Anyway I have never gotten a whole day! In Relief Society this last week I heard a more accurate description of what it really is and that "Mother's Moment"! So, to my sweet mother and to all my sweet sisters and sisters- in -laws, Happy Mother's Moment!

This week the weather has been FANTASTIC! Also, Zeke had his EEG done and we should get the results back soon. We expect everything to be fine. We are getting ready for Toni's birthday in less than 10 days!

Here are some pictures of our Spring Break.











10 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the photos! Thanks for the Mother's Moment wish! Have a wonderful day, Kristy, you are an awesome Mom!!

P.S. I'll keep my fingers crossed so that someday it will be an entire DAY! Love you.

Keary said...

This is an anonymous comment from your fatherI think you are a great mother as someone who got to choose some of your brrod you do well even with those you didn't get to choose.

I think you and your sisters must have learned this from your own mom as she is the best I have ever known.

Good luck and keep it up. Love!

Anonymous said...

everytime i visit i'm going to leave a comment. Cathy was here!

Anonymous said...

here i am again visiting your blog...hoping and thinking it might be updated! Oh well...:) Happy Mom's Day...again! Don't you think you're kind of milking the holiday??

Anonymous said...

Happy Mom's Day...again! Just blog already! Yikes.

Anonymous said...

may 11th again! Sigh.

Anonymous said...

cathy was here! Again!

Anonymous said...

oh my...commenting takes SO MUCH effort! I'm exhausted! Cathy was here!

Anonymous said...

okay...this isn't working.

Anonymous said...

its october 25th 2007. just so you know.