Here is the beginning of a small recap of what went on in May:
1) Zac did a science project on the effects sugar, coke and water had on your teeth:

I ....oops I mean "he" put in a lot of work on this. He did a great job, he is such a great student! Click on the picture to see the poster closer it is pretty good.
2) Zac also earned his webelos badge and several other merit badges and is well on his way to earning his arrow of light:

We went on several scout outings:
3) We went to the Portland Zoo and got to see a bald eagle up close...VERY COOL and we also got to see a peacock do it's thing with it's feathers which the kids also thought was fun:


4) We also got to hike 2 miles to the top (and back down again) of Multnomah Falls with over 20 boyscouts and Zeke and Toni...this was a real treat! It is any wonder that I have any sanity left? We made it to the top though!

5) Zeke started playing soccer and he loves it. I love this picture because it shows just how short he is! If you are wondering he is the one in the middle. He is doing really well, although the first time they scrimaged he cried. Sad, I know, but I bribed him with a cheesebuger and he went back out on the field.

So, I will start with this and pick back up again later. It is late.......
4 comments:
I have only two things to say.
1. You are a mother the greatest thing any woman could be.
2. I love you dearly.
I like to see that zach can work up a healthy sweat. i'm sure he smelled great.
Wow, I could not keep up your busy schedule. Your kids are cute!
I am really impressed by the science project!
That wasn't sweat Alex! Zac poured his water bottle on his head...with the help of Toni too.
Post a Comment